<MoneyLab> Public Dialogue: Privacy in Virtual Money (Berlin, Sept. 13)

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 5 15:30:59 CEST 2023

 Dear Berliners & blockchain enthusiasts,

Come to Moos Space for a community market, dinner, dance, and learn about the pioneering Circles Entropy project, hosted by Circles Coop, the team behind CirclesUBI and the Open UBI Pilot in Berlin.

Circles Entropy presents a revolutionary approach to the problem of surveillance, enabling individuals to freely & securely participate in their own digital networks.

Join a critical dialogue between pioneering projects and public intellectuals, discussing the future of digital money and privacy-preserving technologies.

*The event is free, please RSVP.

We will have a public dialogue with our guest speakers, as well as a local CRC market, live music, and dinner!

WHEN:

September 13th 2023, 17:00-24:00

📍LOCATION:

MOOS Space, Moosdorfstraße 7-9 · Berlin (D)

⏰ Schedule:

17:00 Gates open & Community Market

19:30 Anonymity and Privacy: Can We Build 'Islands of Low Data Entropy' for Individuals? - a public discussion with our guest speakers

20:15 Introducing Circles Entropy

21:00 Concert by Adz

21:30 Celebrations, Music and Dance 🎉

🎤 Our guest speakers for the public discussion:

Brett Scott - author and economic anthropologist

Julio Linares - cofounder of Circles Entropy, economic anthropologist

Jaya Klara Brekke - philosopher of technology and Chief Strategist NYM

Max Hampshire - Senior Developer Relations NYM

Chris Goes - co-founder of Anoma Network

Yulia Khalniyazova - Researcher at Anoma Network