[re-search] Initiative "Society of the Query" / YOUR projects on search

René König kontakt at renekoenig.eu
Wed Sep 12 17:02:49 CEST 2012

Dear list,

Geert Lovink and I are currently reviving the initiative "Society of the
Query" at the Institute of Network Cultures (read more here:
http://networkcultures.org/wpmu/re-search/2012/09/10/society-of-the-query-returns/).

In the first phase, we simply want to find out what´s "hot" in the field
of search engine research. Therefore we´d love to learn more about your
work in this field. I was thinking about a blog post which lists
relevant projects, e.g. in the format:

Project name

Time frame

Disciplines

Involved researchers

Website

Description

Even if you don´t have an entire project on search engines, we´d be
interested in your relation to the topic and what you personally regard
as an important topic to discuss. Feel free to write to the entire list
(I think it would be good for all of us to get to know each others work)
or just to me.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,

René