[re-search] Rethinking search and other blogs

Frederiek Pennink frederiek.pennink at outlook.com
Tue May 21 11:46:55 CEST 2013

Hello all,

I'm currently an intern at the Institute of Network Cultures and I will be writing some short articles for the Society of the Query blog. So if you'd like to read more and stay updated, go here: http://networkcultures.org/wpmu/query/

Last week I posted my first blog on the alternative search engine YossarianLives! and lateral thinking, which you can read here: http://networkcultures.org/wpmu/query/2013/05/16/rethinking-search-yossarianlives/

All the best,
Frederiek Pennink