[re-search] program booklet, art program, party: Society of the Query #2

Miriam Rasch miriam at networkcultures.org
Fri Nov 1 13:55:59 CET 2013

This time next week we are in full swing at the Society of the Query #2 conference, how exciting!

Check out the full program online now, with descriptions of the session, biographies and alternative search engines. The program booklet (designed by Studio Inherent) is available for download and can be flipped through over at Issuu: http://networkcultures.org/wpmu/query/full-program/

For those who didn't see yet, we're happy to announce that we added an art session on Thursday, where four artists show their work and discuss 'The art of search'.

After the conference we go for evening snacks and drinks to Roest, a very Amsterdam-ish hang-out on an old industry zone by the train tracks. One of the artists, Rosa Menkman, gives away a VJ show and of course there's music. Get a preview of her Glitch work on http://rosa-menkman.blogspot.nl/.

Please feel free to share all materials, forwards the links, tweet about #sotq, join the Facebook page and contact us for any information needed.

See you next week!
Miriam

---
Miriam Rasch, MA
Institute of Network Cultures
Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences | HvA
room 04A07
Rhijnspoorplein 1
NL-1091 GC Amsterdam
t: +31 20 5951865