[re-search] Questions for Google

Sarah Logan sarah.logan at anu.edu.au
Mon Jan 13 23:36:02 CET 2014

Hi Pascal,

Thanks so much for the opportunity. I would be very interested to hear about any plans Google may have regarding media literacy in emerging markets. I know other search engines such as Baidu, for example, distinguish themselves from Google in the way they design the user experience for first time or inexperienced internet users.

Many thanks,

Sarah.

Sarah Logan

Digital Politics Research Fellow

School of International, Political and Strategic Studies

Australian National University

@circt<https://twitter.com/circt>