<unlike-us> Weaponizing Data to Subvert Democracy by Julian Vigo

spiritsparrow spiritsparrow at riseup.net
Mon Apr 23 14:59:06 CEST 2018

I thought instead posting an article I might also pose a question:

Does somebody know good and readable articles on how google's and
facebook's users are their mechanical turks, which might be forwarded to
friends and colleagues who are still not taking the downsides of using
these services serious? Like how we are working for these corporations
and how they generated billions of income and subsequently have gained
political/societal influence (beyond reconfiguring how we communicate).

If that's not already asked too much, it would be great to have articles
in different languages, too.

Thanks