<unlike-us> Info on a pre-conference event before rightscon?!

Doug Schuler douglas at publicsphereproject.org
Fri Apr 27 21:31:12 CEST 2018

While I was abroad I received some sort of invitation for a preconference
event on Tuesday May 15, the day before Rightscon conference in Toronto. It
seemed pretty relevant and I blocked out time to attend it.

Unfortunately I can find no trace of that message at all! Does anybody on
this list know about anything going on that day that might be what I'm
thinking about? Or whom I could talk to about this?

Thanks for any ideas!

— Doug