<unlike-us> Job(s): Project Manager & Senior Dev, in Blockchain + Commons Research Project @Madrid

David Llop dallovi90 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 12:53:33 CEST 2018

*We want to build a new type of Collaborative Economy organizations, which
are decentralized, democratic and economically sustainable. Would you like
to join us? P2P Models <http://p2pmodels.eu>, a 5-year 1.5M€ research
project, is hiring: - a Project/Communication Manager - a Senior Blockchain
DeveloperThey will join an interdisciplinary team in Madrid, doing research
& building tools with social impacthttps://p2pmodels.eu/jobs/
<https://p2pmodels.eu/jobs/> Tweet
thread:https://twitter.com/samerP2P/status/1017822934222692352
<https://twitter.com/samerP2P/status/1017822934222692352> Working at P2P
Models is an opportunity to collaborate with people passionate to create
social impact, in an environment which mixes academics, hackers, designers
and activists. We do research on commons-oriented communities, and build
blockchain-driven frameworks and tools to support their sustainability.
More info: - Funded by the largest EU individual research grant, the ERC,
and the first to build blockchain infrastructure - With Principal
Investigator and advisors from Berkman Klein Center at Harvard University,
such as Yochai Benkler or Primavera De Filippi- Dynamic, young,
interdisciplinary team with a horizontal and inclusive culture- Combines
social research + software tool building, focusing on social impact-
Attractive work conditions and perks, with multiple benefitsFeel free to
write any question/doubt to p2pmodels at ucm.es <p2pmodels at ucm.es> including
in the subject “Open position”. The positions are meant to start in Fall,
so applicants are encouraged to submit asap.*