<unlike-us> links

José María Mateos chema at rinzewind.org
Wed May 2 01:23:31 CEST 2018

On Tue, May 01, 2018 at 09:20:19PM +0200, Geert Lovink wrote:
> Attention! Read or die. Epic essay on the commodification of attention, the abuses of unpaid microwork and strategies of resistance by 0xADADA.
> https://0xadada.pub/about/

I understand this would be the correct link:

https://0xadada.pub/2018/05/01/against-facebook/

Commenting on this text: I like the "you're working for Facebook for
free" better that "you're Facebook's product". The second one implies a
passive property, while the first one makes very clear that Facebook
users are part of the engine that makes the whole thing turn.

Cheers,

--
José María (Chema) Mateos
https://rinzewind.org/blog-es || https://rinzewind.org/blog-en