<unlike-us> TBL (Solid) - Embracing the Profit Imperative

gertml gertml at xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 30 12:47:33 CEST 2018

Sep 29

I have taken a sabbatical from MIT, reduced my day-to-day involvement
with the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and founded a company called
inrupt where I will be guiding the next stage of the web in a very
direct way. Inrupt will be the infrastructure allowing Solid to
flourish. Its mission is to provide commercial energy and an ecosystem
to help protect the integrity and quality of the new web built on Solid.
https://medium.com/@timberners_lee/one-small-step-for-the-web-87f92217d085

A world of new business opportunities
Inrupt creates a new ecosystem for commerce, a place where
entrepreneurial developers can ...
https://www.inrupt.com/

--g