<videovortex> Flektor - video editing tool

Vera Tollmann vera.tollmann at gmx.net
Wed Jun 27 11:36:13 CEST 2007

Flektor is a fantastically well-made Web-based editing program that has two big selling points: It's free. And it's packed with a great many features that other free editing programs -- the ones bundled with Macs and Windows -- can't do.

(...)

The last problem is YouTube. There is no way to get your fleks on this popular video-sharing site. But Rubin and Kay told me they're working on that. If Google does not allow people to easily upload live fleks to YouTube, Rubin told me, Flektor will offer a way to export fleks to a format that YouTube does accept. If it does that, fleks could be the next big thing.

http://machinist.salon.com/blog/2007/06/26/flektor/index.html?source=rss