<videovortex> http://www.1938media.com/ (web video production)

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Sat Mar 31 18:38:56 CEST 2007

"We make web videos. Some people like them. Do you need one?"

Our Shows
We are constantly developing new and original programming for the web.
Real, quick, and with a point of view.
1938 Media Shows
1938 China - Yue Xu’s take on America, China, tech and gossip.
Reviews - Loren’s take on websites and products.
Commercials - For 1938 Media.
Interviews - Interviews with cool people.
Ethan Talks Tech - A four year old’s take on web 2.0.
Jason’s Place - The story of a boy who tried to change the world.
Special Projects
New Orleans Documentary - New Orleans.
Selling A Brand Through Video - A How-To in a real life scene on how a
brand should be utilizing web video.
Client Work
Likemind - A promo for a website.
Commercial - Commercial for our company.
Pilates NY - A Pilates studio promo.
B & R Machinery - A machine shop industrial.
Etoile Restaurant - Restaurant tour.
Podtech - Bloghaus Invite.