<videovortex> Open Source Video innitative

Seth Keen seth.keen at rmit.edu.au
Tue Dec 9 04:54:00 CET 2008

http://osvideo.constantvzw.org/

Open Source Video is a project of Constant, a Brussels based
organisation for Arts and Media. This weblog is a collective testsite
for producing and distributing open source video. Here we keep traces
of experiments with software for sharing and editing video, and report
on what we found to be effective hardware, good linux distributions
and helpful configurations. Also: tips and hints on where to find
manuals, practical info on using software etc. This blog contains
posts on annotating, tracing, collectively editing and sharing video
online. We are interested in finding ways to make archived video
material accessible, to make it searchible and keep video archives
alive by allowing the content to be re-interpreted.

best
Seth Keen
seth.keen at rmit.edu.au
http://www.sethkeen.net/blog/