<videovortex> videovortex reader

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 6 13:06:07 CET 2008

Dear all,

now that the practical stuff related to the Amsterdam Videovortex event
is being dealt with, we at the INC are looking into the possibility to
produce a reader with articles related to the state of the art of
online video. This would be our fourth reader, after Incommunicado,
Netporn and MyCreativity.

If you want to suggest authors, have seen interesting material in
journals or on websites, please let us know. Of course we're also
interested if you would like to contribute something yourself. It's
early days in this field, and there isn't an awful lot of critical
analysis that deals with online video directly. We have to start
somewhere. We'll start to approach the speakers of Videovortex Brussels
and Amsterdam and go from there.

If you're interested, please contact Marije van Eck:
marijevaneck at networkcultures.org

Ciao, Geert