<videovortex> Inquiry: public video vortex mailing list

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 5 08:16:27 CEST 2009

Hi,

yes, that's true. The VV web archive is and will remain open, at least
that is what I hope. We do not discuss secret matters, do we? Most lists I
started since 1995 are ,eamt to be public and are explicitly aimed to
create a public critical discourse around a topic. Only a handful are
internal and usually are related to project coordination.

Best,Geert