<videovortex> WallMuse call for European art films, video art, artistic animations or creative documentaries: deadline 14 July 2009

Alexandre Z. Khan alexandre.khan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 20:03:21 CEST 2009

Catalogue Making

WallMuse® is currently building a web portal with video on demand (VOD)
services dedicated to audiovisual contemporary arts practices. We are
currently applying for a European VOD fund and asking for participation.

WallMuse will provide affordable & easy access to high quality modern and
contemporary art films to an interested public wishing to enjoy normally
inaccessible art at home or in public places.

The WallMuse application is innovative, allows HD full screen viewing with
playlists, and offers a platform to share revenue from subscriptions, art
sales and B2B account sales accounts (see presentation
http://www.wallmuse.com/WallMuse.ppt, also a summary
www.wallmuse.com/WallMuse_summary.pdf or French version
www.wallmuse.com/WallMuse_court.pdf).

We wish to extend our catalogue. Our submission deadline is 14 July 2009. We
would like individuals, non-profit organizations, publishers or galleries
interested to send us catalogue information to include in our submission.
They should indicate titles, genre, and type of content, format, duration
and nationality of team on an online form (
www.wallmuse.com/WM_vod_catalogue_2009.xls).

Beginning 2010, we will send you a link to upload files that can be freely
viewed for promotion, files that need to be viewed securely and collector
item pricing details.

We look forward to your participation.

Alexandre Khan

Skype: zafar92

Mob (FR): +33 (0) 6 7784 1681

Mob (UK): +44 (0) 78 4692 2456

Mathieu Marguerin

Skype: mathieumarguerin

Mob: +33 (0) 6 7120 9313

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7099 4801

Fax: +44 (0) 20 7099 4802

Criteria for European VOD fund

We need most films to be “*scenarised*” that means films that have an
introduction and a credit sequence.

We need *European films*. If a single artist or a small team makes a film,
just enter the films overall nationality.

We have *no criteria for time or length*, please indicate running time in
minutes.

We can *manage most codec’s and formats*. At this stage the format is not
important. We need catalogue information for our submission. The WallMuse
application plays most codec’s and formats.