<videovortex> VideoVortex Split and recycling Tetra Pak

Cym Net cymnet at gmail.com
Mon May 25 12:44:26 CEST 2009

Hello VideoVortex

It was nice to be in Split. Is there a special mailing list for participants
who were in Split? Or are the participants automatically added to this list?
For those of you who were interested in the Aether9 project which I
presented, more information about the project is at: http://1904.cc/aether/

When I looked at my messages this morning after returning home from Split, I
found a message from the official Tetra Pak UK in my youtube inbox. They are
planning a section on the official Tetra Pak website in which people can
embed their youtube videos of fun things they do with cartons. And they
would like to put my video there, together with some other videos, as an
example to get people started making their own videos.

This is my video 'How to make a recycling money wallet'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRKGNFsEHYs

I wrote some background information about the tetra pak purse at:
http://hubpages.com/hub/recycling-wallet

I'm actually nicely surprised that a big company picks up the creativity in
the youtube community in such a way. There are many great youtube videos on
'things to do with empty cartons', but I hadn't expect a big company to
offer an opportunity to include them in their company website.
Here is the website where they will include the videos:
www.tetrapakrecycling.co.uk
Okay, maybe it is just a marketing tool to make their website more
interesting, but I think it is a very positive way of creating a bigger
audience for their website.

Greetings from Austria,

Cym