<videovortex> live stream

alejo alejoduque at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 14:21:49 CET 2009

On Nov 20, 2009, at 12:00 PM, videovortex-request at listcultures.org
wrote:

> we will put a live stream on for the Video Vortex V conference
> tomorrow at the Brussels Atomium.
>
> You can follow via: (from 13h30 on)
> http://www.ustream.tv/channel/video-vortex-v---cimatics-festival-brussels

Great news Bram! I will try to follow from the South,

Museum of Modern Art here in Medellin expressed some interested on
having a Video Vortex, hopefully the streams will help to better
explain what is all about.

Please let me know if this idea of having a video vortex in Colombia
appeals to you, cause im here and could help trace the link with the
Museum.. also it could well be done withouth me in the way, the
director already emailed some of you but i think she didnt got any
answer so far (phps the spam filter?).

Warm regards to all,
/a