<videovortex> Netfilmmakers

Simons, J.A.A. J.A.A.Simons at uva.nl
Mon Oct 12 10:26:51 CEST 2009

For your information: http://www.netfilmmakers.dk/netblog/

-Netfilmmakers is a platform to explore the possibilities of netart and
netvideo on the internet.
-We present three new works especially made for Netfilmmakers at a new
edition every third month.
-Every edition has an overall theme, which can embrace either content, form
or both.
-Netfilmmakers is a network for developing and bursting the boundaries
between the genres of moving images.
-Netfilmmakers provides access for users and spectators to current and past
editions of contemporary netart and netvideo.
-Netfilmmakers has its own platform and url (http://www.netfilmmakers.dk
<http://www.netfilmmakers.dk/> )

 We wish that our internet based platform can be used and experimented with.
In this way Netfilmmakers should be seen as more than a distribution channel
for the artist¹s net artworks.

Check it out! Jan Simons