<videovortex> Video Vortex 5

Bram Crevits bcrevits at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 13:23:45 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

This message to remind you that we are working on the next Video
Vortex conference. Video Vortex 5 in Brussels will be held on Friday
20th and Saturday 21st of November 2009.

For those who like to secure cheap travelling: The conference starts
on 20/11 with a keynote at 13h30 in the Ilya Prigogine-sphere of the
Brussels world-expo monument Atomium. There will be a special video
screening program curated by Stoffel Debuysere and María Palacios Cruz
on Fridaynight and on Saturday the conference is leading-in the
opening night of Cimatics festival (20-29/11).
More program details will be announced very soon, but we hope we can
welcome you for the 2-day Video Vortex conference at the Atomium in
Brussels.

For more info contact videovortex at cimatics.com

See you there:

Video Vortex V