<videovortex> EngageMedia is Hiring: Technical Director + Indonesia Logistics Coordinator

And and at engagemedia.org
Fri Dec 10 13:31:43 CET 2010

Thought people here may know of some candidates....

We're looking for 2 new people to join the team at EngageMedia.

*Technology Director:*
EngageMedia is looking for skilled, motivated, energetic person to lead
our software development and technology program activities. You'll have
a passion for innovation, coordination of teams across the globe, you're
a great communicator and you like traveling.
This is a full-time position open to anyone within a Sydney to Bangalore
timezone.

<http://engagemedia.org/jobs/technical-director>http://engagemedia.org/jobs/technical-director

*Indonesia Logistics Coordinator:*
We're looking for an enthusiastic, well organised person to provide
logistical coordination for our program work in Indonesia and Southeast
Asia. You may have a media or film background, you may be working with
another non-government organisation, you thrive on team work, solving
problems and achieving your goals. You speak excellent English and
Bahasa Indonesia.

This is a full time position based in Jakarta.

http://engagemedia.org/jobs/indonesia-logistics-coordinator

*About EngageMedia*
EngageMedia uses the power of video, the internet and free software
technologies to create social and environmental change. We believe
independent media and free and open technologies are fundamental to
building the movements needed to challenge social injustice and
environmental damage, as well as to provide and present solutions.

EngageMedia works with independent filmmakers, video activists,
technologists, campaigners and social movements to generate wider
audiences for their vital messages and move people to action.