<videovortex> next video vortex conference/festival in amsterdam

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 28 15:14:31 CEST 2010

Dear all,

for those who want to book early, apply for travel grants etc. we're
now preparing a next Amsterdam event on Friday/Saturday March 11/12
2011, most likely to be held in the Trouw building, here on
Wibautstraat. There will be a workshop and a Video Vortex steering
committee that Thursday.

The conference will be part of our two year SIA/RAAK Publiek Culture
Vortex research project that we are doing with a range of (Dutch)
partners.

The second Video Vortex reader will be out a few weeks/months before
that.

Writing it down in your diary and contact us (through the list is also
good) if you have proposals!

Best, Geert