<videovortex> one last VV reader thing: SUBTITLE!

Rachel Somers Miles rachel at networkcultures.org
Mon Feb 7 16:24:28 CET 2011

Dear All,

thanks kindly for all your thoughtful and creative suggestions for the
sub-title of the second Video Vortex Reader.

After much deliberation, we're excited to announce that at the
upcoming VV6 event in Amsterdam, on the second day of the symposium
(Sat March 15th) at 17:15 we'll be launching:

Video Vortex Reader II: Moving Images Beyond Youtube

Copies of this free publication will be available at the symposium.
We hope to see you at Video Vortex #6.

For more information on the upcoming Video Vortex #6 see: http://networkcultures.org/wpmu/videovortex/6amsterdam

All the best,
Video Vortex Team