<videovortex> Pseudo.com and DEN - searching for information about early web-tv-programs

Jennifer Ahl mail at JenniferAhl.de
Tue Feb 15 12:00:20 CET 2011

Hi to all of you,

I am searching (almost desperatly) for information about Pseudo.com, DEN
and the German ones like CyberRadioTV and TV1.
All of them started their variety of series and nonfictional shows round
about 1998. I am especially interested in concrete experiences on the
website: How long did one episode last? Which possibilities did you have
to interact? Could you watch all of those shows live? And so on.

I was really thankful if someone likes to talk about his impression of
those programs.

Have a good day.
Regards
Ela