<videovortex> Video Vortex Reader II: moving images beyond YouTube - CONTENTS

Rachel Somers Miles rachel at networkcultures.org
Fri Feb 18 12:23:34 CET 2011

Dear All,

The INC is pleased to announce the contributors and contents of the
upcoming Video Vortex Reader II: moving images beyond YouTube
(Institute of Network Cultures, Amsterdam, March 2011).

Come check out the Video Vortex blog here for the table of contents.

And come visit to the VV blog homepage. We'll continue to put up
interesting posts and conference information as we gear up for Video
Vortex #6!

All the best,
Rachel and Geert

For more info on Video Vortex #6 (Amsterdam, March 11-12, 2011) visit: http://networkcultures.org/videovortex/6amsterdam