<videovortex> one last VV reader thing: SUBTITLE!

Johan Oomen joomen at beeldengeluid.nl
Mon Jan 31 20:38:30 CET 2011

Hi Geert,

Sounds great. I especially like: " Video Vortex Reader II: Commenting on
Online Moving Image Culture"

Perhaps you can consider 'commenting' with something a bit stronger? F.i.
" Video Vortex Reader II: Critical Reflections on Online Moving Image
Culture"

Best, looking forward to the publication!!
Johan