<videovortex> storify

Seth Keen seth.keen at rmit.edu.au
Mon Jun 20 08:03:00 CEST 2011

http://storify.com/

Social Media and storytelling tool - that can include video etc

from FAQ:

"Storify is the glue that brings all these social media elements together easily. By using our search interface and doing some simple drag and dropping, you can create a story using any content that is online and publicly available. Every element you drag in keeps the metadata, so you don't have to worry about attribution. Our interface is easy to use and the way we format your stories is simple and clean, working in any website or blog space. We make it easy to edit and add to your story, even after it has published."

Seth Keen
Media Lecturer
School of Media and Communication

RMIT University