<videovortex> VV steering committee and more

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 8 17:21:24 CET 2011

Dear all,

as you have noticed on this list preparation are well under way for
Video Vortex 6, here in Amsterdam, which will happen over the next
couple of days.

One of the meetings on Thursday afternoon is that of the Video Vortex
steering committee.

This meeting is not closed or secret. It's a meeting of the network,
and that's all of us. We'll send notes to the list, of course.

Here is the agenda:

Dear all,

We are really looking forward to the VV#6 event. It's going to be an
exciting conference.

On the Thursday before, the 10th we would like to invite everyone to
join the steering committee meeting.