<videovortex> Web Templates for Video Curating?

Adrian Miles adrian.miles at rmit.edu.au
Thu Mar 17 23:37:06 CET 2011

recommend joining and asking the videoblogging email list (
videoblogging at yahoogroups.com), a lot of experience and knowledge about such
matters there, including previous project to develop and maintain a video
specific Wordpress set of plugins and theme (now deprecated).

On 18 March 2011 00:14, Dr. Strangelove <Michael at strangelove.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a Web template, free or low cost, that provides a
> functional and good-looking interface to a collection of videos. I currently
> use Joomla <http://www.joomla.org/> as my CMS backend at strangelove.com<http://www.strangelove.com/>,
> and the Hivemind template from RocketTheme <http://www.rockettheme.com/>.
>
> I would like to redesign my web site more along the lines of existing video
> art archives and explore the concept of self-curation.
>
> Any leads would be helpful!

an appropriate closing
Adrian Miles
School of Media and Communication