<videovortex> Documentation of VVV event...

studio at emilezile.com studio at emilezile.com
Mon Mar 21 10:09:25 CET 2011

Greetings observers of the vortex,

Thank you for another thought-firing gathering; from Strangelove's imaginative ignition of the conference, to Cramer's ocular fetishism, to Bookchin's vocal choreography it was a valuable time amongst kin.

I am hunting photographs of my performance *best*RapidEssayNSFW!! on Saturday night,
Anne Helmond's flickr stream has already been scraped /thanks!/ - but were there other snaps taken?
Please mail me off-list with your images of pre-crash, during crash or post-crash... Many thanks

Documentation will be posted with photo credits here: http://emilezile.com/solo/bestrapidessaynsfw/

--
Emile Zile
http://emilezile.com

- MARCH 31 SANDBERG INSTITUTE OPEN DAY AMSTERDAM
- APRIL 2-23 DIANNE TANZER GALLERY + PROJECTS MELBOURNE