<videovortex> VV#7 documentation now online

David Teh davteh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 18:59:37 CEST 2011

Dear VV,

with apologies for the delay, we're happy to announce that video
documentation of the entire Yogyakarta meeting (VV#7) is now up on the VV
site. here you'll find brief reports (in English) and pics, along with links
to raw video of each session:
http://networkcultures.org/wpmu/videovortex/7-yogyakarta-2/credits-contact...
of course lots of the discussion is in Bahasa Indonesia. if anyone wants
English audio files of a particular session, please write to us! meanwhile,
we'll be getting to work developing the presentations for publication next
year.

we'd like to say a big thanks to all the participants and partners, and a
HUGE THANKS to the teams at the Indonesian Visual Art Archive, and
EngageMedia Jakarta, for their hard work getting all this online.

best to all,
Vero and dt

! PS: pls check out: http://www.ivaa-online.org/ and
http://www.engagemedia.org/ !
! and the OK Video Festival (edition #5 FLESH, now on!)
http://news.okvideofestival.org/ !
!     Kedai Kebun Forum                          www.kedaikebun.com !

! Langgeng Art Foundation                         langgengfoundation.org !

! House of Natural Fiber                          natural-fiber.com !
! Indonesian Visual Art Archive              www.ivaa-online.org !
! Festival Film Dokumenter
http://festivalfilmdokumenter.org/ !
! KUNCI                                                http://kunci.or.id/ !
! ruangrupa                                     http://ruangrupa.org/ !
! with the kind support of Goethe Institute Indonesia and Ford Foundation !

David Teh - davteh at gmail.com