<videovortex> perpitube

xavier xavier at villesallantvers.org
Mon Sep 19 11:16:57 CEST 2011

Hi,
I present a video made from other video found on YouTube. At the
beginning of his mandate Nicolas Sarkozy wanted to take the theme of the
French resistance. This is the film that serves as background to the
film that I propose. At the same time, the president of the French
republic, ordered evictions excessively violent. This is the film that
shines on the face of the President of the Republic.
The film evictions is also a film found on YouTube.
I mixed the two films about to unmask the French power. I slowed down
the music for the film "le chant des partisans" so it looks like a
funeral oration, the real meaning of this recovery ...
Vidéo :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw1Zas_zOuA&feature=player_embedded
Article :
http://www.larevuedesressources.org/spip.php?article2089