<videovortex> Youtube and methodology

Dr. Strangelove Michael at Strangelove.com
Wed Mar 14 12:11:54 CET 2012

I have a 59 page bibliography that documents scholarly publications in
the area of YouTube and online video studies. E-Mail
Michael at Strangelove.com for a copy.

I can also dance on YouTube if desired.

Dr. Strangelove
University of Ottawa