<videovortex> new digital doco list in the making....

Adrian Miles vogmae at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 04:25:13 CEST 2013

hi all

sorry if you've got this via other means:

Quoting myself from the web page:

"New documentary is a small project that has come out of a conversation to host an email list and a public bibliography about matters pertaining to the digital, networks, and documentary. The intent is to provide a form for informal discussions outside the more formal national and international projects and conferences available."

And for the historical record, the mentioned conversation was downstairs, at Visible Evidence in Canberra in December 2012 and the main participants included Kate Nash, Craig Hight, Jeni Thornley, Seth Keen, and (in spirit) Bettina Frankham. Our main concern was that as Australasian scholars we had never all been in the same place together before and we needed a way to engage more productively. This is the result, but we're generally an inclusive bunch…

http://newdocumentary.org has the details

--
an appropriate closing
Adrian Miles