<videovortex> Just Out:Videoblogging Before YouTube by Trine Bjørkmann Berry

Abhishek Chauhan meta.abhishek at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 17:19:42 CEST 2018

Hello,
Thanks for the book.

It is interesting to observe how the media evolution in time forays like
evolution of organisms barging away from bottom-up approach to Top down
control. From bottom up of micro cellulars systems to the top down of human
nervous systems. The past need to be renewed with modern vigour in the age
of youtube where fledging off content and deleting them at will of the
controllers of media take place because of being in a centralised platform
like 'youtube'. It is insightful to learn from the histories of media in
sense to be judgemental about whether the development is positive or
negative in varied sense. I have still just skimmed through text as is the
motif of studying in information laden world, looking forward to get more
from it. The nostalgia though with which this has been written should in my
view be providable more than to create an archive of it but in hopes that
it also creates a remixing and renewal of new forms of centralised video
distribution by reviewing from perspectives of past of our becomings.

Abhishek--

.

#!/bin/perl -sp0777i<X+d*lMLa^*lN%0]dsXx++lMlN/dsM0<j]dsj$/=unpack('H*',$_);$_=`echo
16dio\U$k"SK$/SM$n\EsN0p[lN*1lK[d2%Sa2/d0$^Ixp"|dc`;s/\W//g;$_=pack('H*',/((..)*)$/)