<videovortex> The Uprising (2013) / now available online free-to-air

peter snowdon peter at redrice.net
Wed Jan 2 18:57:26 CET 2019

Dear Video Vortexers,

Happy new year!

I can't send each of you an individual present to mark the beginning of 2019, but I can let you know that my film The Uprising, which screened at VV10 in Istanbul, and which benefited in ways too numerous too mention throughout its gestation from the feedback and support of the Video Vortex community, is now available in its entirety free-to-air, in both English and French subtitled versions, at:
https://theuprising.be

Please feel free to share this link and info with anyone - students, scholars, activists, etc - you think might be interested.

With apologies for any cross-posting you may be experiencing,

All good wishes
Peter Snowdon

--
<The term 'experimental cinema' is like 'organic agriculture' or 'participatory democracy': we only need the adjective because there's something wrong with the noun.> Nicolas Rey