<videovortex> Please send your video works to this great art cinema in Split Croatia

Evelin Stermitz es at mur.at
Tue Nov 5 08:56:08 CET 2019

Dear All, maybe of your interest!

I am sharing this Facebook post from Darko Duilo:

please use my e-mail: duilodarko at yahoo.com to send me a links for
yours (or someone of your friends) recent short movies:

(experimental/avant-garde/modern/marginal/underground)

Those works will be presented during Friday`s "Short(s) Petting"
projections at the Cine Club Split (Croatia)... The programs (45-60min
from 19:15 every Friday) will be held just before the central
projections at 20:30... I hope that this opportunity for presenting a
recent different shorts productions will survive as long as it is
needed and possible... What can I say: you really surprised me with
your primary reactions and I hope that this concept of mine would lead
us all to the better and more humane integration and understanding...
movies should be up to three (3) years old...All the creative
interventions and suggestions are welcomed... Thank you all for your
understanding and kindness... PLEASE SHARE THIS POST... THANKS...

Many greetings from Evelin

--
Evelin Stermitz
~ http://evelinstermitz.net