<videovortex> progress of the VV reader

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Sat Mar 14 14:20:49 CET 2020

Dear VideoVortex tribe,

how are you all? Coping, or rather not?

Andreas and I are excited to report that the production of the INC VideoVortex Reader #3 is coming along well.

This weekend is the deadline for the texts. Or Monday, Tuesday… we’re not so strict.

We got 15 contributions so far. If you got something big or small, new or old, send it to us. Remember, the second INC VideoVortex is from 2011… :)

The publication may look a bit like the recent collaboration between INC and Transmediale. It is not part of the Theory on Demand series but looks quite similar: https://networkcultures.org/blog/publication/the-eternal-network/.

Thanx to the Coronavirus we’ll have plenty of time to work on it and will be very relaxed.

Maybe it is also time to organise our own video/audio/music/party/agit-prop streaming extravaganza!

Best from Geert Lovink and Andreas Treske