<videovortex> Mindfuck

Glasz glaszsl at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 20:45:16 CET 2021

Invite you all to watch this machina I made for Transcultures - Media & Sound Arts Center
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIsJBxf6dgU

This is the Third machinima I made during Coronavirus Pandemia. This one it's an excellent masterclass of what is an streaming virtual art performance. The incredible music by A Limb holds the terrific performance by the visual artist SaveMe Oh. All was recorded in live, during an event streamed, scheduled for Transonic, and organized by A Limb.

Concept it's a criticism to sex messages present on media so often always, and more on pandemic times. We are shooted more than even before with sex.

Music: A Limb [ https://soundcloud.com/a-limb ]
Artist: SaveMe Oh [ savemeoh.wordpress.com ]
Filmed and edited by Glasz DeCuir [ glaszdecuir.wordpress.com ]
Recorded on dec. 16th, 2020 in Second Life.

Best wishes

Glasz DeCuir
https://www.youtube.com/user/GlaszDeCuir <https://www.youtube.com/user/GlaszDeCuir>
https://vimeo.com/glasz