[WebCultures] The Digital Manifesto Archive

Jennifer Cool cool at usc.edu
Fri Aug 29 15:00:54 CEST 2014

The Cyborganic Manifesto: http://www.cool.org/portfolio/manifesto.html
a smaller, more local expression of the utopian aspirations of web geeks
circa 1995.

It's wonderful to be reminded of these manifestos and to anticipate the
collection coming together, like the WebCultures list itself!

Cheers,
Jenny Cool//

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 12:05 PM, Johan Oomen <joomen at beeldengeluid.nl>
wrote:

> Great work!
>
> There’s the Public Domain Manifesto http://www.publicdomainmanifesto.org/
> - written in the context of the Communia project, in which my organisation
> participated.
>
> Johan
>
> ········································
> Johan Oomen
> Head of R&D · Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision
> Researcher · VU University Amsterdam
> Vice chair  ·  Europeana Network Officers
> t: @johanoomen
>
> Op 28 aug. 2014, om 19:21 heeft David Weinberger <self at evident.com> het
> volgende geschreven:
>
> Well, there's the Cluetrain Manifesto three friends and I wrote in 1999:
> www.cluetrain.com
>
> -- David Weinberger
>

> On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 1:02 PM, Matt Applegate <mapplega at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hey All,
>>
>> I am very happy to be an early adopter of the webcultures listerv!
>>
>> I thought I would pass along a project a friend and I are developing:
>> digitalmanifesto.omeka.net
>>
>> We are adding manifestos everyday. In our next phase we are planning on
>> interviewing scholar and authors for each category.
>>
>> If anyone has a manifesto they want archived, send it my way for
>> consideration!
>>
>> --
>> Matt Applegate, Ph.D.
>> Assistant Professor of English