[WebCultures] Digital Manifesto Archive Interviews

Matt Applegate mapplega at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 19:17:10 CET 2014

Greetings,

Many of you have been supportive of The Digital Manifesto Archive
<http://digitalmanifesto.omeka.net> over the past few months. We are
expanding the project and plan on moving it to our own site and server over
the winter.

For the time being, we've started conducting interviews with scholars and
authors on particular digital manifestos. We hope to complete about 10 of
these interviews over the next 8-10 months.

You can see our first interview with Professor Jeffrey Schnapp (Romance
Languages & Literatures @ Harvard, Co-Director of the Berkman Center for
Internet & Society) on his coauthored *Digital Humanities Manifesto* here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DrfiAuI4Og

Thanks for your support and enjoy!

--
Matt Applegate, Ph.D.