[WebCultures] Looking for a co-author

Nachshon Goltz n.goltz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 15:15:18 CEST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for a co-author to join me in writing a popular book,
temporary titled: 'The Law of the Dog: Are we raising an Imaginationless
Generation', inspired by the Artificial Medium Law Theory
<http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2429899>.

The first step would be to rewrite an existing chapter from my dissertation
- 'Harm to Children's Imagination Development in Virtual Worlds' as an
example chapter, complete the book proposal and let my agent take it from
there.

Please contact me in private for more details.

Thank you,
Nachshon

--
Nachshon P. Goltz, PhD (Cand.)
Osgoode Hall Law School, York University