[WebCultures] The Digital Manifesto Archive

Marcin Wilkowski m at wilkowski.org
Mon Sep 1 13:02:15 CEST 2014

so, a nice list of cute manifestos:

Slow Blogging Manifesto
http://toddsieling.com/slowblog/?page_id=10

The Slow Science Manifesto
http://slow-science.org/

Manifesto for Agile Software Development
http://agilemanifesto.org/iso/en/

The Anti Web 2.0 Manifesto
https://mailman.thing.net/pipermail/idc/2007-April/002435.html

The Digital Humanities Manifesto 2.0
http://manifesto.humanities.ucla.edu/2009/05/29/the-digital-humanities-manifesto-20/

Manifesto for the Digital Humanities
http://tcp.hypotheses.org/411

Web Kids' manifesto (it came from Poland within the anti-ACTA movement)
http://boingboing.net/2012/02/22/web-kids-manifesto.html

Metahumanist Manifesto
http://www.metahumanism.eu/