[WebCultures] Gamification. Critical Approaches

Jarosław Kopeć jaroslaw.kopec at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:28:30 CEST 2015

Dear All,

I and my colleagues have published a book (on CC licence) on critical approaches to gamification.
http://gamification.al.uw.edu.pl <http://gamification.al.uw.edu.pl/>

We employ theoretical frameworks ranging from critical theory to Latour’s ANT.

We believe that this book may take part in building a responsible critique of this widely observed phenomenon.

Feel free to share it with anyone you wish. We have also published individual chapters as PDFs on our website. Probably this will make it more Mendeley-friendly ;)

If you have any comments, questions or anything else, you can write directly to me or use the website to contact me or my co-editor.

I hope our book may fit in your syllabuses or be a useful resource in conducting your own research.

Thanks for your attention.

Regards,
Jarosław Kopeć