[WebCultures] damn-azon

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Wed Nov 2 22:56:48 CET 2016

Hello,

Due to repeated Content Guideline violations in regards to
books you have submitted through your account, specifically
books that disappoint our customers, we are terminating your
account and your Agreement effective immediately.

Here are some examples of the book(s) that you submitted
through your account that fall into this category:

*Title name PPP vol 1 (4-44) no 1 (Pleated Plaid
Pamphlets)(ASIN:B00AQLW0WY)
*Title name PPP vol 2 (45-85) no 1 (Pleated Plaid
Pamphlets)(ASIN:B00AQO2V98)

As part of the termination process, we will close your
account(s) and remove the books you have uploaded through
our channel from sale on Amazon. Note that you are no longer
eligible to receive any outstanding royalties.

Additionally, as per our Terms and Conditions, you are not
permitted to open new accounts and will not receive future
royalty payments from additional accounts created.

If you have any questions, please email us at
title-submission at amazon.com.

Best Regards,

Amazon KDP
http://kdp.amazon.com