[WebCultures] Media Ethics

Paolo Granata paolo.granata at utoronto.ca
Sun Dec 9 16:56:30 CET 2018

Hi there!

The Media Ecology Association - an international community of scholars dedicated to promoting an ecological and systemic perspective to the study of media, technologies, and implications of human innovations - invites paper and panel proposals for presentation at its 20th Annual Convention, taking place on 27-30 June 2019, the University of Toronto.

We welcome submissions that encompass the broad array of disciplines focusing on the study of media as environments, technology and techniques, modes of information, and symbolic codes of communication that constitute media ecology. We also invite submissions exploring this year’s theme “Media Ethics. Human Ecology in a Connected World.”

Please consider submitting a proposal (final deadline JAN 15, 2019) to stimulate insight into some of the most important ethical questions and challenges that face humanity in a connected world.

Call for Papers: http://mediaethics.ca/Call-for-Papers
Final deadline for submission: JAN 15, 2019
Notification of acceptance: Feb 15, 2019
EasyChair submission: https://easychair.org/cfp/MediaEthics2019
Conference website: www.mediaethics.ca<http://www.mediaethics.ca>
Organizer: Paolo Granata, University of Toronto -  info at mediaethics.ca<mailto:info at mediaethics.ca>