<CPOV> who wants to host a cpov-type wikipedia research conference?

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 5 09:56:43 CEST 2010

Dear all,

some of you will meet in Gdansk, later on this week. CPOV will have
some presence there.

The CPOV reader is coming together quite well. First drafts are
arriving. Due to the summer here in Amsterdam real copy editing work
will be done in September-October when all the texts will be in and in
a final shape. We hope to bring it out before the year's end. If you
run across material or have recently started writing an interesting
article, please feel free to contact juliana at networkcultures.org.

As you might know there is a CPOV conference on the German-speaking
Wikipedia in Leipzig (D) on September 25-26.

We're now also looking for a host to do a next international meeting,
somewhere in 2011. If you're interested you can contact me, Nate,
Johanna or Nishant.

All the best from Amsterdam,

Geert