<CPOV> Ilmpedia

Juliana Brunello juliana at networkcultures.org
Mon Jun 14 15:47:31 CEST 2010

Hi Maja,

I don't believe we can speak of 'christianization of the web', but from a
'westernization'. Basically, the internet was born in the west and it was
only natural for it to represent western views. I do praise diversity, but
that was not my point. The question is, if separating povs - a chinese
encyclopedia, a muslim, a 'western' - that do not communicate with one
another. Will the definitions of reality of each nation be strengthen and
cooperation and understanding among them be weakened?

Juliana