<CPOV> Universal Encyclopedic Vision : Up Sides & Down Sides

Jon Awbrey jawbrey at att.net
Tue May 25 20:40:15 CEST 2010

Re: http://p10.alfaservers.com/pipermail/cpov_listcultures.org/2010-May/000135.html

Incidentally, Herschel Krustofsky raised a similar question
almost exactly two years ago in The Wikipedia Review, here:

http://wikipediareview.com/index.php?showtopic=18623

Once again, I don't think I caught the full drift of what he was saying --
and this even though, as I now tardily recognize, it echoes themes that
I once studied rather intently.  Oh well, blame it on the burnout nova.

At any rate, this CPOV thread inspired me to raise HK's old WR thread back from
the depths of our meta-discussion sediments, and some CPOVers may find study there.

Jon Awbrey

--

inquiry list: http://stderr.org/pipermail/inquiry/
mwb: http://www.mywikibiz.com/Directory:Jon_Awbrey