::fibreculture:: Fwd: This Saturday 'opening up the hood' - e-waste/electronics workshop

Melinda Rackham melinda at subtle.net
Wed Apr 14 05:38:12 CEST 2010

hello all,

Miss Despoinas Hackspace Hobart is for people interested the worlds of:
Tech skills share | collaborative learning | craft knowledge | smart
crafting | computer security | social engineering | fashion technology
| hardware hacking | theory & philosophy
and... racy - craft - tech - linux - hack - geek - lab - free software
- electronic sculpture - homebrewed - computing & electronics -
emergent design - haecksen - rogue internet despots - linux chix - GCA
- vaudville - mesmerism.

more info at http://sistero.org/mdhhh/

Next work shop info below...
its worth a tiger flight to hobart :)